. 3 Ingredient Pork Chops | Best Recipe

3 Ingredient Pork Chops

ats
tgh
That’s right, my friends. I’ve taken a family favorite- lemon pepper pork chops- and made it crock pot and instant pot friendly. We always had these at my house growing up, it was one of my favorite meals with boxed ‘Roni’ on the side. Have you ever noticed the simplest things in life can bring you the most joy?

Every time I had the chance to request dinner, lemon pepper pork chops came to mind. When I was a kid I even picked up the bones and gnawed on them. Cooking1handed has always been all class. Now that I’m the mama, Crawling2handed gets to share our family recipes. The only addition to the family recipe is apple juice. It picks up the seasoning as it cooks with the pork. Reducing it by half leaves you a sweet, tangy sauce to spoon over your three ingredient pork chops.



3 Ingredient Pork Chops

Easy pork chop dinner. Instant pot, crock pot, or pan seared version. Lemon pepper and apple juice team up for this sweet, tangy pork chop recipe. 

 Prep Time 5 minutes
 Cook Time 20 minutes
 Total Time 25 minutes

Ingredients

  • 2 tbsp lemon pepper
  • 2 pork chops bone in or boneless
  • 1/4 cup apple juice

Instructions



bwh