. Best Ever Raw Caramel Brownie Slice | Best Recipe

Best Ever Raw Caramel Brownie Slice

ats
tgh
My Raw Caramel Brownie Slice is gluten, dairy and refined sugar free (as always) and suitable for paleo and vegan lifestyles. There are three layers to this masterpiece, the chocolate brownie base, a gooey caramel layer and crunchy chocolate layer to top it off. 

I have had issues with the chocolate layer on some of my slices cracking when you slice them. I have found that it was easier to slice when all the layers are completely frozen. I hope this makes sense.


I hope you enjoy my latest creation.



Best Ever Raw Caramel Brownie Slice

Ingredients
Brownie Base

  • 2 cups walnuts
  • 1 + 1/2 cups medjool dates, pitted 
  • 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla paste (or extract)
  • Pinch of sea salt

Caramel Layer

  • 14 medjool dates, pitted
  • 1 cup raw macadamias
  • 1/2 cup pure maple syrup or rice malt syrup
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla paste (or extract)

Chocolate Layer

  • 1/3 cup coconut oil
  • 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup (rice malt syrup would also work)
  • 1/3 cup raw cacao powder

Method




bwh