. One Pot Perogie Casserole Bake | Best Recipe

One Pot Perogie Casserole Bake

ats
tgh
I used frozen perogies, but if you have homemade – more power to you! Fun fact: my mom makes and sells perogies in my home town and I have never even made an attempt to make them yet. One day I will learn how to make perogies, and when that day comes you know darn well I’ll share the recipe with you all. Well, I already know the recipe I just have to make it and it put together.



ONE POT PEROGIE CASSEROLE BAKE

PREP TIME:5 MINUTES
COOK TIME:35 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME:40 MINUTES


INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 onion, diced
  • 4 slices bacon, chopped
  • 1/4 cup butter
  • 18 frozen pierogies
  • 1/3 ring garlic sausage, sliced and then quartered
  • 3/4 cup whole cream
  • 2 cups shredded marble cheese

DIRECTIONS:






bwh