. Perfect Air Fryer Salmon | Best Recipe

Perfect Air Fryer Salmon

ats
tgh
One year ago I shared my Grapefruit Cranberry Martini with you, have you made it yet? Five years ago this quick dinner of Loaded Sausage and Gravy Baked Potatoes came into my life and is still a quick dinner for us. Seven years ago I learned to make Chicago-Style Hot Dogs at home and shared them with you. Eight years ago these Cornmeal-Blueberry Scones made me feel like spring in the middle of winter. And nine years ago this Asparagus Popover won me over.



Perfect Air Fryer Salmon

INGREDIENTS

  • 2 wild caught salmon fillets with comparable thickness, mine were 1-1/12-inches thick
  • 2 teaspoons avocado oil or olive oil
  • 2 teaspoons paprika
  • generously seasoned with salt and coarse black pepper
  • lemon wedges

DIRECTIONS




bwh