. The Best Ever Grilled Chicken Marinade | Best Recipe

The Best Ever Grilled Chicken Marinade

ats
tgh
Happy Wednesday!  It is JUNE!  School is out for Summer and I could not be more excited.  We had an absolutely wonderful trip to Birmingham this past week to visit family and to watch my 6 year old niece perform 4 dances in her recital. (including a duet and a SOLO)  She did amazing and I was so glad we were able to be there to watch!

         We stayed with my mother in law and as always she had delicious food waiting on us.  We went thrift-ing (my favorite thing!) and got tons of school clothes for my kiddos.  We spent Saturday and Sunday with my side of the family and got to go with my sister and her family to church and then to see Captain Underpants movie after.  (Yes, I fell asleep.  at both.  Don’t judge)



THE BEST EVER GRILLED CHICKEN MARINADE

Ingredients

  • ½ cup oil
  • ½ cup balsamic vinegar
  • ¼ cup soy sauce
  • ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
  • 1/8 cup lemon juice
  • ¾ cup brown sugar
  • 2 Tbsp fresh rosemary
  • 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
  • 1 tsp ground black pepper
  • 2 tsp garlic powder
  • 6 chicken breasts or 3.5 lb chicken
  • Instructions




bwh