. Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting | Best Recipe

Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting

ats
tgh
If I'm being completely honest, I have to say that cream cheese frosting is my absolute favorite kind of frosting.  Now don't get me wrong, I can totally get behind a great homemade vanilla buttercream frosting, or my almost-favorite coffee buttercream ... But truly for me, cream cheese frosting is where it's at.

There's just something about the creaminess and slight tang from the cream cheese in cream cheese frosting that I adore.



Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting

Ingredients

  • 8 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
  • 1/2 c. unsalted butter, softened
  • 1/2 c. caramel ice cream topping
  • 1 tsp. vanilla extract
  • 1/8 tsp. salt or fine sea salt
  • 6 c. confectioners’ sugar

Directions





bwh