. Chicken and Biscuits Casserole | Best Recipe

Chicken and Biscuits Casserole

ats
tgh
During the week when everyone’s schedule is pulling me in different directions, preparing a home-cooked meal can be a challenge. It’s on those busy nights I choose to pull out the casserole favorites. They usually don’t take much prep time and since everything is cooked together, I avoid spending the rest of the evening scrubbing a pile of pots and pans.

I also like to create casseroles using chicken to make things even easier and inexpensive. To me, chicken recipes are perfect for busy weeknights because most of the time I keep chicken waiting for me in the freezer. And, if I don’t have a bag of chopped chicken, I can easily swing by and grab a Rotisserie chicken from the deli section at the grocery store.



Chicken and Biscuits Casserole

Ingredients

  • 1 medium onion, chopped
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons butter
  • 4 cups Rotisserie chicken, chopped
  • 1 small jar chopped pimiento
  • 1 can cream of chicken soup
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1 cup mild cheddar cheese, shredded
  • 8 frozen biscuits

Instructions




bwh