. Cinnamon Sugar Donut Muffins | Best Recipe

Cinnamon Sugar Donut Muffins

ats
tgh
Anyway, I’ve been making these donut muffins for years.

I do believe I first learned to make them during French class in high school….which was like, a bajillion years ago.

Of course I’d remember the muffin recipe, but not a single word of French!

It doesn’t matter how long it’s been though, these muffins reign supreme as my kid’s favorite breakfast treat.

And mine, too.



Cinnamon Sugar Donut Muffins

Prep Time
10 mins
Cook Time
20 mins
Total Time
30 mins

Ingredients
FOR THE MUFFINS:

  • 1 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
  • 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
  • 1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
  • 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
  • 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
  • 1/4 Teaspoon Nutmeg
  • 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
  • 1 Large Egg
  • 1/2 Cup Milk
  • 1/3 Cup Butter, Melted and Cooled

FOR THE TOPPING:

  • 1/3 Cup Granulated Sugar
  • 2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
  • 5 Tablespoons Butter, Melted

Instructions








bwh