. Easy Cherry Danish | Best Recipe

Easy Cherry Danish

ats
tgh
Almost once a week, I either host or attend a “tea party” with my mom, my sister, my great-nanny, my kids, and occasionally other random guests.  By “tea party,” I mean we brew a couple pots of English breakfast tea, serve some kind of pastry dish, like cookies or scones or butterhorns or even crumpets, and all sit around in somebody’s living room drinking tea and chatting.

It’s quite lovely, really.  And very British of us, although I have to say that we recently had our cousins from England over here, and I had them to tea, only to discover that they quite rarely have a tea party across the pond.  Tea is just more commonplace for them, something they drink at home all day.



Easy Cherry Danish

Ingredients:

  • 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
  • 4oz cream cheese, room temperature
  • 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
  • 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
  • 15oz can of cherry pie filling
  • egg wash (1 egg + 2 tablespoons water whisked together)
  • raw sugar for sprinkling/decoration

Directions:

Full Recipes>>Easy Cherry Danish


bwh