. Easy Vegan Thai Naan Pizza | Best Recipe

Easy Vegan Thai Naan Pizza

ats
tgh
I feel like I’ve been hiding out on you guys with this pizza… Another recipe made from my PA kitchen, oops! I meant to share it sooner but then Cinco de Mayo happened and I was like “Umm so you’re going to share tacos for Cinco de Mayo and follow it with an asian-inspired meal? Hmmm, I don’t know Ashley. I just don’t know.” < actual conversation with myself. So I waited a week. Good enough, right?

I had made this pizza back when Drew had left me (ha, that sounds like he left left me/our marriage. What I MEAN by that is he had already moved back to Michigan and I was still living in PA and making all the food with no one to share it with).



easy vegan thai naan pizza

INGREDIENTS

  • 2 naan flatbreads
  • 2 TBS red curry paste
  • 3 TBS tomato paste
  • chopped red onion
  • thinly sliced red bell pepper
  • grated carrots
  • nutritional yeast
  • cilantro

INSTRUCTIONS




bwh