. Favorite Banana Cake | Best Recipe

Favorite Banana Cake

ats
tgh
For some odd reason, we haven’t been eating our bananas lately. I just finished up my health challenge (I lost 11.8lbs in 6 weeks! Go me!) but I was eating mostly protein (chicken, turkey) and veggies (spinach, peppers, broccoli, green beans, carrots) and hardly any fruit, even though I love it.   So apparently I was the only one in our house eating the bananas before I got all serious about losing weight, but all those bananas were frozen and are being put to good use in this cake! 



Favorite Banana Cake Recipe

Ingredients

  • 1/2 cup butter, softened
  • 1 1/2 cup sugar
  • 3 1/2 to 4 large ripe bananas (about 1 1/2 to 2 cups, mashed)
  • 2 large eggs (extra large eggs preferred)
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 2 1/4 cup flour
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 2/3 cup milk + 1 tsp lemon juice (or 2/3 cup buttermilk)
  • 1 recipe The BEST Cream Cheese Frosting (link in instructions below)

Instructions

Full Recipes>>Favorite Banana Cake



bwh