. Fresh Carrot Orange Mango Smoothie | Best Recipe

Fresh Carrot Orange Mango Smoothie

ats
tgh
I mentioned bunnies invading my yard this time of year. Initially, every spring I smile and watch the bunnies running this way and that. Be that as it may, as more and more appear in my yard the Farmer MacGregor in me tends to come out, and I’ve trained the kids to run at them and scare them far away. While I’ve only seen a few hopping about so far this year, fortunately, we haven’t had any burrowing in and having babies.

Last year I went out to plant the garden only to find a momma rabbit had burrowed into the center of the garden and buried several babies there. My calm, rabbit-loving husband refused to do anything about it until they were moved out, but it put me in a small panic. Of course, I had to stress to the children at least daily about how we do not go near the garden or touch the baby rabbits! Thankfully, it only took about a week before they were gone.



Fresh Carrot Orange Mango Smoothie

Ingredients

  • 1 orange
  • 1 medium/large carrot
  • 1/2 a mango
  • 1 tsp minced ginger
  • 1 cup ice cubes
  • 1 tablespoon of honey

Instructions

  • Place all the ingredients in a high-speed blender.
  • If you don’t have a high-speed blender, chop your carrot into small pieces before blending.





bwh