. Instant Pot Beat Food Roas | Best Recipe

Instant Pot Beat Food Roas

ats
tgh
I am crazy excited to be sharing one of my favorite family recipes with all of you today. This pot roast is absolutely legendary. We make this Instant Pot Beef Pot Roast at least once a month on Sunday for a big family supper.

Sunday suppers, featuring a roast, started way before I was even born. My Mom always tells stories about my granny making a big gorgeous pot roast every single Sunday, without fail. I love carrying on that family tradition today.



INSTANT POT BEEF POT ROAST RECIPE

INGREDIENTS:

  • 4 (1 oz) packets McCormick Brown Gravy Mix
  • 3 tablespoons corn starch
  • 1 cup brewed coffee
  • 8 oz red wine (cabernet)
  • 1/2 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
  • 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
  • 8 large cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 teaspoons freshly cracked black pepper
  • 2 tablespoons oil
  • 3 lb bottom round roast
  • 1 large bag carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
  • 1 large sweet yellow onion, roughly chopped
  • 2 cups sliced portobello mushrooms

DIRECTIONS:

Full Recipes>>Instant Pot Beat Food Roas

bwh