. Instant Pot Hamburgers | Best Recipe

Instant Pot Hamburgers

ats
tgh
So, what in the world made me think to steam a hamburger in my Instant Pot? I was craving my husband’s famous potato packets (recipe coming soon), and I was sad because it’s still too cold to break out the grill. Then I thought hey, I can make those in my Instant Pot! But we usually have them with burgers. Hmmm, I wonder what burgers made in packets like the potatoes would taste like?

I could fry up a burger in my cast iron pan, and I do sometimes, but I needed to try this idea. I’m into trying new things. So, that’s what I did! It took a few tests as my first burgers were not as juicy as I wanted. You have to use a higher fat content to get that really juicy Instant Pot Hamburger (or any burger).



Instant Pot Hamburgers

Prep Time
9 mins
Cook Time
14 mins
Total Time
28 mins

Ingredients
Hamburger Meat Mixture

  • 1 lb Ground Beef (I use 80% - 85% lean)
  • 1 tsp Salt
  • 1/2 tsp Pepper
  • 1 tsp Garlic Powder
  • 1/4 cup Onion, finely chopped or grated (or 1 Tbsp dehydrated onion or 1/2 tsp onion Powder)
  • 1 tsp Smoked Paprika (optional)
  • 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce

Fixings (use whatever you like!)

  • 4 Hamburger Buns
  • Cheese Slices
  • Tomato Slices
  • Lettuce
  • Mayo
  • Ketchup
  • Mustard

Tools You'll Need

  • 4 pieces Aluminum Foil or Parchment Squares
  • 6 qt or 8 qt Pressure Cooker
  • Trivet

Instructions

Full Recipes>> Instant Pot Hamburgers 



bwh