. Lemon Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake | Best Recipe

Lemon Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake

ats
tgh
I hope everyone had a great Easter!

For those of you trying to maintain a low-sugar diet like I am, I will throw you a quick warning on this recipe: this is just not one of those desserts!

However, the rest of my extended family is not partaking in this low-sugar plan, and my mom told me I offered to be in charge of making a dessert for Easter. So I gotta give the people what they want!

And they want cheesecake.



LEMON BLUEBERRY SWIRL CHEESECAKE

BLUEBERRY FILLING INGREDIENTS:

  • 1.5 Cups fresh blueberries
  • 1 Cup sugar
  • 1 Tbsp cornstarch
  • 1 oz. water

CRUST INGREDIENTS:

  • 1.5 Cups Graham cracker crumbs (I used all 3 blocks from the package – we’ll reserve some of the leftover crumbs for topping)
  • 1/3 Cup melted butter

CHEESECAKE INGREDIENTS:

  • 3 Packages cream cheese (8 oz. each)
  • 1 Cup sugar
  • 3 Eggs
  • 1 tsp. Pure vanilla extract
  • Zest of 2 lemons
  • 1 Cup heavy cream (or whipping cream)






bwh