. No-Bake Millionaire's Bars | Best Recipe

No-Bake Millionaire's Bars

ats
tgh
Well hello there! If you’re after the easiest recipe for Millionaire’s Bars ever, you’re in the right place! These little beauties will take you less than 10 minutes to make

But first, how was your weekend? I was visiting my family to celebrate my birthday – gin and tonics, cake (so much cake!) and walks in the country! Tonight I’m off out for pizza and cocktails. I see a post birthday diet on my horizon!



NO-BAKE MILLIONAIRE'S BARS

PREP TIME
10 mins
TOTAL TIME
10 mins

INGREDIENTS

For the base:
  • 300g shortbread biscuits
  • 100g melted unsalted butter

For the caramel:

  • 397g condensed milk
  • 150g unsalted butter
  • 150g light brown sugar

For the topping:

  • 200g plain chocolate
  • 50g milk chocolate
  • 50g unsalted butter

INSTRUCTIONS







bwh