. Nutella No Bake Cookies Recipe | Best Recipe

Nutella No Bake Cookies Recipe

ats
tgh
It has been way too long since I have enjoyed a no bake cookie around here.  In fact, I really can’t remember the last time I had one.  I actually think these no bake cookies that I shared 5 years ago was the last time I made and ate them.

5 years ago!  That’s crazy.  One because when I looked back, I realized how tiny my kids were that day, and two because no bake cookies are awesome.  How could I have gone so long without have them in my life?!?!?!!  



Nutella No Bake Cookies

Ingredients

  • 8 Tablespoons butter
  • 2 cups sugar
  • 1/4 cup cocoa powder
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 Tablespoon vanilla
  • 1 cup Nutella spread
  • 2 cups quick oats
  • 2 cups sweetened shredded coconut

Instructions






bwh