. Portobello Mushroom Bruschetta | Best Recipe

Portobello Mushroom Bruschetta

ats
tgh
If you have like me a soft spot for Mediterranean recipes, then come on board and get excited. Whenever I get the chance, I often come back to my recipes and eat a big bowl of my Mediterranean Eggplant Soup or I’m in the mood for my Mediterranean Vegan Burger.

Or maybe the 10 Minute Mediterranean Vegan Pasta, if things need to be done super quick. Or how about the Mediterranean Quinoa with Cashew Tzatziki, or a pizza night with my Mediterranean Vegan Pizza.

And now you can expect a new addition to this fondness for Mediterranean inspired food. So here’s the deal with my Portobello Mushroom Bruschetta.

It’s a new and modern addiction of a classic, low carb, party approved, made for spring and summer gatherings, company, easy but impressive, versatile, healthy, mouthwatering, full of flavor and always the way to go when you’re craving something delicious.



PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM BRUSCHETTA

INGREDIENTS

  • 2 portobello mushrooms
  • 6 cloves garlic
  • 1/3 cup olive oil, divided
  • 3 tomatoes, chopped
  • 1/2 cup basil, chopped
  • salt, pepper to taste

INSTRUCTIONS




bwh