. Reese's Peanut Butter Potstickers | Best Recipe

Reese's Peanut Butter Potstickers

ats
tgh
I can never resist a sale on Pillsbury crescent rolls. Scratch that. I can never resist a sale on ANYTHING Pillsbury. I’m a little obssessed with their products! I debated on what I should make with the cans of crescent rolls I picked up a few weeks ago. I thought about making croissants, but wanted to do something a little different. The next idea was caramel potstickers. However, my caramel turned out like soup so that wouldn’t work. Lastly, I decided to use that jar of Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate spread in my pantry and make some Reese’s Peanut Butter Potstickers. Three’s a charm!



Reese's Peanut Butter Potstickers

PREP TIME:       5 MINUTES
COOK TIME:   15 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME:  20 MINUTES

Buttery parcels filled with rich and sweet Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate spread and topped with melted peanut butter chips. Decadent and delicious!

ingredients:

  • 1 can Pillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls
  • 4 tbsp Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Spread
  • 1/4 cup Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips

directions:




bwh