. Slow Cooker Sweet Spicy Sausage | Best Recipe

Slow Cooker Sweet Spicy Sausage

ats
tgh
Hi, Jenny from Honey and Birch again! Fall to me means pumpkin everything, and my favorite – football season! I am not one of those so-called “football widows” – you will find me watching the game with my husband or my girlfriends, cheering and yelling with the best of them.

My husband jokes around that part of the reason I love football so much is my obsession with tailgating appetizers… and he may be right. There is something about a table full of finger foods and dips that make me so happy. I love sampling each one and picking my favorites. Don’t even get me started on smorgasbords or potluck tailgating parties – how do you pick which of your favorite appetizer recipes to bring?



Slow Cooker Sweet Spicy Sausage

Ingredients

  • 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
  • ½ tablespoon minced garlic
  • 12 ounces chili sauce
  • 12 ounces grape jelly
  • ½ tablespoon crushed red pepper
  • ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
  • 32 ounces fully-cooked sausage, cut into ½-inch pieces

Instructions








bwh