. S'mores Crescent Rolls | Best Recipe

S'mores Crescent Rolls

ats
tgh
When we first moved into our house, just over three years ago, I was absolutely convinced we had made the wrong decision. There were so many things I didn’t like about it – from the dark entryway to the dark kitchen to the dark wood everywhere – and that was AFTER we had taken care of the worst of it! Sure, I had known it was a fixer upper…and I had convinced myself that I would be okay with the fixing up taking a while. But when reality struck that this was now “home”, I quickly changed my tune!

I wanted a new front door that would let light in. I wanted all the woodwork to be painted white. And I wanted to hire an electrician to brighten up our kitchen (and the rest of our house while he was at it!) Oh – and I also wanted to demolish our screened in porch. Pronto!

 for me, I got everything I wanted…..except for the screened in porch demolition. Which turned out to be a GOOD thing, especially since the screened in porch is now one of my favorite parts of the house! All it took was a little paint, a little furniture, some brightly colored rugs, some hanging lanterns, and a summer spent enjoying the indoor-outdoor feel of it. And now…..I’m in love!



S'mores Crescent Rolls

 Prep Time 5 minutes
 Cook Time 10 minutes
 Total Time 15 minutes

Ingredients

  • 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls 8 count
  • 1/4 c. Nutella
  • 64 mini marshmallows
  • 40 chocolate chips
  • 2 graham crackers

Instructions

  • Unroll crescent dough into triangles.
  • Top each with 1 tsp. Nutella, 8 mini marshmallows, 5 chocolate chips, and 1/4 graham cracker (broken into pieces).
  • Carefully roll dough into crescent shape, starting at the wide end and working your way to the point.
Full Recipes>>S'mores Crescent Rolls









bwh