. Spring Vegetable Gnocchi | Best Recipe

Spring Vegetable Gnocchi

ats
tgh
This Spring Vegetable Gnocchi is creamy, delicious, and comfort food at its finest. This gnocchi is loaded with fresh vegetables and comes together in under 20 minutes. Perfect for busy weeknights and it’s dairy free!

I suddenly feel like I have a teenager. And it literally happened overnight. Okay, not literally….but it sure feels like it! Not only because Ellia is 7/8 my size (what!?) but because of everything else that’s changing. Like her moods. And her friend drama. And her tone. And her schedule! And most of the time, I honestly feel like I can’t keep up. God help me.

I know this is only the beginning (she’s only 10) but I am bracing myself. Because I can already feel what’s to come. And I’m trying to be patient with it, because what’s my other option? But in all reality, I don’t know if I’m up for this. Because suddenly, it’s like her needs are controlling our life. We’re all getting up early to take her to school for meetings and clubs and we’re all piling in to the van to pick her up later from meetings and clubs…and I don’t want to say no to any of it…but whew. Some days it feels like a lot. And she’s only the first of four.



Spring Vegetable Gnocchi

 Prep Time 10 minutes
 Cook Time 5 minutes
 Total Time 15 minutes

Ingredients

  • 2 Tbsp. olive oil
  • 3-4 cloves garlic minced
  • 1 tsp. kosher salt
  • 1/2 c. peeled sliced carrots
  • 1/2 bunch asparagus chopped (approx. 1 1/2 c.)
  • 1 small zucchini sliced
  • 1/2 c. peas fresh or frozen
  • 2 16 oz. packages potato gnocchi
  • 1 c. chicken broth
  • 1 c. white wine *you can replace all or some with chicken broth
  • juice of 1 lemon
  • 2 Tbsp. fresh dill

Instructions

  • Heat olive oil and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat.
  • Add carrots and asparagus and saute 2-3 minutes.
  • Add zucchini, peas, gnocchi, chicken broth, white wine, and lemon juice.






bwh