. The Best Tahini Dressing | Best Recipe

The Best Tahini Dressing

ats
tgh
My favorite way to use it is over a huge kale salad. But there are soooooo many other ways you can put this to good use.

This is great over roasted veggies, with french fries or even as a ranch substitute for buffalo cauliflower. Oh-ya…you can never have enough buffalo cauliflower in your life.

Since I’m usually cooking for one, I will just whip up a single serving of this in a mason jar right before I need to use it. It keeps me from over-dressing my salad, which I love. And I can use my cute little mason jars!



The Best Tahini Dressing

Ingredients

  • 1/2 cup tahini
  • 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
  • 1 lemon juiced
  • 1 tsp oregano
  • 1/2 tsp garlic salt
  • pepper to taste
  • water as needed

Instructions






bwh