. The Easiest Vegan Lasagna | Best Recipe

The Easiest Vegan Lasagna

ats
tgh
I was never super keen on making lasagna. In fact, this vegan lasagna that you see before you represents my first foray into lasagna making.

Which is not to say that I didn’t test the heck out of this recipe! So my first foray was really like….. four forays, or thereabouts.

The reason I never tried my hand at lasagnas until now, was they always seemed awfully complicated and long-winded endeavours. And, you know me, I like to keep it simple!



The Easiest Vegan Lasagna

 Prep Time: 45 mins  
Cook Time: 30 mins  

DESCRIPTION
Super simple vegan lasagna. Rich tomato sauce layered with a creamy vegan bechamel sauce and spinach lasagna, this delicious recipe is rich, cheesy, savory and satisfying.

INGREDIENTS
For the Tomato Sauce:

  • 3 Packs Button Mushrooms (26.5oz / 750g in total)
  • 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
  • 3 Cans (14oz/400g each) Chopped Tomato (if it has other flavorings added to it like basil, oregano or other herbs, this is great too)
  • Salt, Pepper, Spices (as needed – if your cans of tomato are already spiced, then further spice may not be needed).

For the White Sauce (Bechamel Sauce):

  • 6 Tbsp Olive Oil
  • 5 Tbsp All Purpose Flour
  • 4 cups Soy Milk (or other non-dairy milk)
  • 2 tsp Prepared Yellow Mustard
  • Salt
  • Black Pepper

For the Lasagna:

  • Pre-Cooked Spinach Lasagna Sheets*

For the Topping:

  • Sliced Tomato
  • Vegan Cheese Slices
  • Salt and Black Pepper

INSTRUCTIONS





bwh