. Tomato Cucumber Salad | Best Recipe

Tomato Cucumber Salad

ats
tgh
So, you know how two-year-olds are notorious for being “terrible”? Well, my two-year-old must have broken the mold because I would happily keep her at this age FOREVER. I’m a little obsessed with the “stage” she’s in.

She’s my constant companion–helper on the kitchen counter while we cook together, or the bathroom counter while I put my makeup on and do her hair. She’s constantly complimenting me like “you pretty mom” or “you the best Mom EVA!”.

I’m not making this up. She is hilarious and ADORABLE. She tells me when she’s tired and ready for a nap or ready for bed. Her favorite snack is cottage cheese with avocados in it. She’s just the best.

The other day I was making this salad, and like with most things I make, she begged to help me on the kitchen counter. “Help” is relative because I’m trying to make a salad and she’s popping cucumbers and cherry tomatoes into her mouth like they’re counting.

My kids don’t love all vegetables, but they LOVE cucumbers and tomatoes. I think they get that from me, because those two things are probably my favorites too.



Tomato Cucumber Salad

Prep Time
10 mins
Total Time
10 mins

Ingredients

  • 2  cups cherry tomatoes , halved
  • 5 mini cucumbers , sliced into 1/4'' coins
  • 3  teaspoons olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon  red wine vinegar
  • salt and pepper , to taste
  • 2 tablespoons diced red onion
  • 2  tablespoons chopped fresh basil

Instructions

  • Add cherry tomatoes and cucumbers to a bowl. 
  • Drizzle olive oil and vinegar on top. Season with salt and pepper.
Full Recipes>>Tomato Cucumber Salad




bwh