. White Chocolate Peanut Butter Reese’s Fudge | Best Recipe

White Chocolate Peanut Butter Reese’s Fudge

ats
tgh
I apologize that I’ve been MIA recently. Once Thanksgiving is over, it’s like non-stop activities and stuff for my family. The other day I was filling in our December calendar and every single night, until Christmas Eve, is something to attend. A program, a church activity, school activities, and Christmas things to do around town. 

One thing about me is that I am a homebody and don’t do well with lots of stuff to go do. So December is always a challenge for me but I fight through it cause it’s Christmas and my kids are SO excited for it all. 



WHITE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER REESE’S FUDGE

Ingredients

  • 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 bag white chocolate chips
  • 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
  • 2 cups chopped white chocolate Reese's peanut butter cups. divided

Instructions

bwh