. Blueberry Banana Smoothie | Best Recipe

Blueberry Banana Smoothie

ats
tgh
Blueberry banana smoothie is packed with antioxidants and protein! This delicious smoothie offers a blend of healthy nutrients and yummy fruits. This healthy breakfast is Low-Sodium, Vegetarian, and Gluten-Free!

We have many delicious smoothy recipes full of healthful, delicious ingredients. Take a look at our Nutritious Breakfast Smoothie, and our Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein smoothie. In fact Click here to explore our  Homemade Food Junkie smoothie section. We love them all. We think you will too!

Well I must admit, I have fallen off the workout bandwagon once again. I seem to go in fits and starts.  The only encouragement I have is that my last workout stint lasted a whole month! It’s very sad, I know. But I always get way more active in the spring and summertime. I would much rather build a garden fence or chop wood for exercise than sit and do reps on a machine all day.



Blueberry Banana Smoothie

Prep Time
10 mins
Total Time
10 mins

Ingredients

  • 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
  • 1/2 cup coconut milk
  • 1 cup frozen blueberries
  • 1/2 frozen banana
  • 1 tbsp whey vanilla protein powder
  • 1 tsp chia seeds
  • 1 tsp lemon juice

Instructions

  • Freeze banana ahead of time. (I Suggest the night before and keep some handy)
  • Put all ingredients into a blender and pulse until the smoothie is well blended.






bwh