. Cherry Banana Smoothie | Best Recipe

Cherry Banana Smoothie

ats
tgh
I’d like to welcome Jennifer Meyering from JenniferMeyering.com with her awesome smoothie recipe. I am a huge smoothie fan, and I realized my blog was lacking in the smoothie department… and this one is so easy and flavorful! I love her beautiful recipes and vibrant photography. She also blogs about fitness, blogging, and DIY projects. After you check out this smoothie, go check out the rest of her recipes HERE!

Hey there all you gorgeous Square Plate readers – Jennifer here from JenniferMeyering.com! I’m so excited to be posting over here on Whitney’s blog today! I have to say that I’m a big fan of hers so this is definitely a treat for me. Let’s get started, shall we?

Whitney and I talked and we decided that it would be great for me to give you guys one of my favorite smoothie recipes – Cherry Banana Smoothie. It’s sweet, tangy, and perfect for just about any occasion. Especially those warm spring and summer days that are just right around the corner, at least I hope for me and this crazy Michigan weather we’ve been having lately. Freezing and in the 20s one day and then 60s the next day. Seriously, what is going on mother nature?



INGREDIENTS

  • 1 cup fresh or frozen sweet cherries
  • 1 medium ripe banana
  • ½ cup vanilla greek yogurt
  • ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
  • 1 cup ice

INSTRUCTIONS

  • Add all ingredients into blender and blend on high until desired consistency is reached.
  • If smoothie is too thick, add more almond milk. If it is too thin, add more ice.
  • Enjoy!
Full Recipes>>Cherry Banana Smoothie




bwh