. Peanut Butter Cup Cool Whip Pie | Best Recipe

Peanut Butter Cup Cool Whip Pie

ats
tgh
Cream cheese and peanut butter layered with whipped cream and chopped Reese’s Cup minis in a chocolate Oreo cookie crust – the perfect, no bake dessert!

My boys BEG me to make anything with peanut butter in it for them. They still rave about the Skinny Peanut Butter Cheesecake I made a while ago and ask about it! Although, Silas told me this pie is now his favorite. I have a feeling it will keep changing with every new peanut butter dessert he tries!

Sometimes I feel bad because I always plan on making treats for them, to then hopefully share with you all here in Mostly Homemade Mom. But I usually choose to try desserts that certainly aren’t hard, but do require a bit of attention. So a lot of times I tell them I’m going to make something, but don’t get around to actually doing it until several days later. I’m a mean mom, I know!



Peanut Butter Cup Cool Whip Pie

Ingredients

9 in Oreo chocolate cookie crust
8 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature
1/2 cup sugar
1/3 cup peanut butter
8 oz Reese's minis unwrapped peanut butter cups, chopped
8 oz Cool Whip

Instructions

  • In a medium sized bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar, and peanut butter until smooth. 
  • Stir in 1/3 cup thawed Cool Whip and 1/3 cup chopped peanut butter cups. Spread into the bottom of crust. 


bwh