. Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting | Best Recipe

Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting

ats
tgh

Somebody please take the pumpkin away from me! I know I’ve been getting carried away with pumpkin recipes lately, but what can I say? I love pumpkin. Now that it’s in season I really can’t help it. I feel as if must make at least one pumpkin recipe every week or I am not enjoying fall.



Your going to need a 15 oz can of pumpkin puree, eggs, sugar, flour, oil, butter, cream cheese, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Your going to be surprised by how easy these bars are to make. My guess is that you already have everything you need right in your pantry.

I used a mixer to whip up the batter, it’s completely optional, these bars can also be made by hand. Beat the eggs until light and fluffy, then incorporate the pumpkin puree, oil and sugar. Beat for another minute and add the dry ingredient. Next bake in a greased jelly roll pan. If you don’t have one you can use two 13×9 inch pans.

Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting

This recipe calls for a Jelly roll pan. If you do not have one, you can use two 13x9 '' pans or cut the recipe in half for one 13x9 inch pan. The Jelly Roll pan makes about 36 bars.
 Cook Time 25 minutes
 Total Time 25 minutes
 Servings 36 bars

Ingredients

4 eggs
1 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
1.5 cups white sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
pinch of salt
For the Cream Cheese Frosting:
1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
1 cup butter softened
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 cups confectioners' sugar

Instructions

bwh