. Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Monkey Bread | Best Recipe

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Monkey Bread

ats
tgh
For chocolate and peanut butter lovers’, this Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Monkey Bread is next level! With a mini Reese’s cup inside each bite of monkey bread, and drenched in peanut butter glaze, the decadence is unmatched.

Hi! How’s your Monday? I hope you all had a great weekend, and had more exciting plans than me. True to my word, I made a few bacon and peanut butter recipes, and then I researched AC units for the house, and got my tire patched from the big nail that punctured it. It was a pretty forgettable weekend, I must say. Other than the bacon and PB recipes…

But we’re saving all our energy for a big Memorial Day weekend. We usually head out to the beach for the weekend, and meet up with friends out there. My main agenda will be to unplug and relax. I feel like I’ve been firing on all cylinders a lot for the last few months, and it’s high time to unwind.



Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Monkey Bread

 Prep Time 20 minutes
 Cook Time 50 minutes
 Total Time 1 hour 10 minutes

Ingredients

  • Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Monkey Bread:
  • 2 - 16 oz. packages refrigerated biscuits 16 total biscuits (I used Pillsbury Grands Flaky), cut each biscuit in half
  • 32 mini Reese's peanut butter cups
  • 3/4 c. butter melted
  • 3/4 c. brown sugar

Peanut butter glaze:

  • 2 c. powdered sugar
  • 1/2 c. creamy peanut butter melted
  • 1/4 - 1/2 c. milk
  • 10 -15 mini Reese's peanut butter cups chopped, for garnish

Instructions

  • Generously spray a 10-inch bundt pan with non-stick spray.
  • Wrap a Reese's cup into a biscuit half like a dumpling. Pinch the seams to make sure that the Reese's cup is covered by the biscuit dough. You may need to smoosh and spread the biscuit dough a little into a flat circle about 2-inches in diameter to wrap the Reese's cup.
  • Arrange the dough balls in the prepared pan.
  • In a medium bowl, whisk together the butter and brown sugar.
  • Drizzle it evenly over the dough balls.
  • Bake at 325 degrees for 40-50 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown, and when you press toward the center, it should feel 'set'. I use the end of a wooden spoon to press lightly toward the center of the bundt to check for doneness. You don't want it to feel doughy.






bwh