. Strawberries and Cream Cheesecake | Best Recipe

Strawberries and Cream Cheesecake

ats
tgh
Thank you Cost Plus World Market for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.

I just had to share this strawberries and cream cheesecake with you. Valentine’s day is right around the corner and strawberries are always a big hit! This cheesecake has a cookie crumb crust, a layer of strawberry cheesecake,  and a vanilla cheesecake layer on top. Did I mention, there’s a sweet truffle surprise inside too! For the big finish, I added tall swirls of whipped cream and strawberry cream truffles!

Whether you celebrate Valentine’s Day, Galentine’s Day, or just want a tasty strawberry cheesecake recipe, this will rock your world. I’m a huge fan of the two different layers of flavor and color. The bottom layer that has the gorgeous pink color thanks to the Torani strawberry syrup that you can pick up at your local Cost Plus World Market (My local store is in Chelsea). For an extra pop of flavor, I added in strawberry extract too!

We loved this recipe so much that I thought I would make it for my bestie that lives down the road. I was already borrowing a springform pan because both of mine were already in use, what better way to return it than with a cheesecake in it! Right?That family has tested all sorts of recipes for me including most, if not all, of them from my Easy Homemade Cookie Cookbook.



Ingredients
Crust

  • 1 1/4 cups (13 cookies) digestive cookie crumbs
  • 1 T. granulated sugar
  • 4 T. butter, melted

Cheesecake

  • 3 (8 oz.) bricks cream cheese, room temperature
  • 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 1/4 cup heavy cream
  • 2 tsp. vanilla extract
  • 3 T. Torani strawberry syrup
  • 1 tsp. strawberry extract
  • 7 - 9 Lindt strawberry cream white chocolate truffles

Whipped Cream

  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 2 T. powdered sugar
  • 11 Lindt strawberry cream white chocolate truffles

Directions
Crust

  • Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
  • Mix the cookie crumbs, melted butter, and sugar until it resembles wet sand and can be packed down.
  • Press the crust into a 9 inch springform pan.
  • Place in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.




bwh