. Chocolate Chip Cookie S'mores Bars | Best Recipe

Chocolate Chip Cookie S'mores Bars

ats
tgh
What do you get when you put chocolate peanut butter chips, marshmallow fluff and graham crackers between two cookies? Death by delicious. And also chocolate chip cookie s’mores bars.

I just so happened to have two packs of Toll House pre-made chocolate chip cookie dough in my fridge. And when I was brainstorming what I could do with them my mind went back to a photo shoot we had two weeks ago for Toll House at work and the chocolate chip s’mores sandwiches I made.

I’m a social media strategist for my full-time (non-blogging?) career and I’m on the Toll House team. It’s like God knew my heart and merged everything I absolutely love in to one career: social media marketing and baking.



Chocolate Chip Cookie S'mores Bars

Prep Time
10 mins
Cook Time
30 mins
Total Time
40 mins

Ingredients

2 packs nestle toll house refrigerated cookie dough
2 cups peanut butter filled delightful or milk chocolate morsels
1 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
2 cups marshmallow fluff

Instructions

  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x9 inch pan with non-stick spray. Remove both cookie dough packages from the fridge and let sit for 10 minutes to soften slightly. When it’s ready, unwrap one and spread cookie dough to cover the bottom of the pan.
  • Sprinkle chocolate chips or DelightFuls on top of dough. Top with crumbled graham crackers.
  • Using a rubber spatula, spread the marshmallow fluff on top of graham crackers. It will be slightly difficult to spread. Spray spatula with non-stick spray to keep from sticking.


bwh