. Italian Pinwheels | Best Recipe

Italian Pinwheels

ats
tgh
A deliciously fun appetizer for your game day, holiday or party needs, these Italian Pinwheels are tasty, fast and a fun addition to your meal!

Who loves pinwheels?! I do, I do! I can’t believe that it is already Wednesday! This week is flying. I think it’s because Monday was Presidents Day and the kids didn’t have school so it felt like a weekend day. But I’m not going to complain, closer to the weekend and closer to me having a new pair of glasses.

It’s been literally 5 years since I’ve gotten a new pair of glasses!!! Why did I wait so long one may wonder…well I was convinced that my insurance plan didn’t cover it. Well lo and behold it does, woohoo. So unfortunately we found out my 7-year-old is blind as a bat (not technically, just can’t see far like me) and needed to be seen by an eye doctor so that is how we found out we have it covered.



ITALIAN PINWHEELS

INGREDIENTS

3 flour tortillas
1 (8 oz) pkg genoa salami
30 small Pepperoni slices
9 slices Provolone cheese
Romaine lettuce
PEPPER SPREAD
1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
2/3 cup roasted or sweet red peppers (we used jarred), chopped small
2/3 cup banana peppers (we used jarred), chopped small

INSTRUCTIONS

  • Mix all your pepper spread ingredients in bowl until well comined.
  • Spread 1/3 of the mix onto tortilla.
  • In center of tortilla place 3 slices of cheese next to one another.
  • Next layer enough salami tocover tortilla.
  • After that layer pepperoni covering the salami.
  • Then lastly add your romaine lettuce on top of that.

bwh