. No-Bake Coconut Almond Bars | Best Recipe

No-Bake Coconut Almond Bars

ats
tgh
No-Bake Coconut Almond Bars Recipe! Packed full of nutritious ingredients, this healthy dessert is super easy to make and it’s Paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free & refined sugar-free!

Happy Monday! How was your weekend?  It was pretty warm here (finally)! I may have even turned my air conditioning on for an hour or so at night to cool the house down. What can I say?! I’m crazy and can only sleep when it’s uncomfortably cold.

Any who…now that summer is approaching I try to use my oven a little less. Don’t get me wrong, no amount of heat can keep me from baking…but I like to change it up a bit (gasp!) and  make lots and lots of no-bake treats, like these and this! YUM!

These No-Bake Coconut Almond Bars are a perfect treat for a summer day! Packed full of nutritious ingredients, these sweet treats are so easy to make and healthy to boot! They are paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free & refined sugar-free!



No-Bake Coconut Almond Bars

Ingredients

Bars
1 cup shredded coconut (unsweetened)
¼ cup almond meal
¼ cup coconut butter
¼ cup almond butter
¼ cup honey (or maple syrup for vegan)
¼ tsp sea salt or more to taste
½ tsp pure vanilla extract
Topping:
3 TBS unsweetened chocolate chopped
1 TBS coconut butter
1 TBS honey or maple syrup vegan

Instructions

  • Lightly grease a 9x5” loaf pan, set aside.

To Make the Bars

  • In a small bowl, mix together coconut and almond meal. Set aside.
  • On a stovetop over low heat, melt together coconut butter, almond butter and honey until smooth.
  • Add vanilla and salt.
  • Remove from heat and add dry ingredients. Stir until mixture forms a ball.
  • Spread evenly into prepared pan.
bwh