. Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake | Best Recipe

Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

ats
tgh
This No-Bake Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake recipe is a healthy yet decadent dessert! Gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, and paleo-friendly!

Welcome to October…my favorite month of the entire year! All the best produce is in season, the weather is sheer perfection and the fall colors are simply breathtaking. Yes, I am very grateful I live in a world where there are Octobers! 😉

It’s also my birthday month. Next week I’ll turn 32 {gasp!} so of course I decided I had to celebrate with all of you lovely ladies and gentlemen! If you have been around my corner of the world wide web for 0.2 seconds then you’ll understand why this No-Bake Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake is the perfect way for me to celebrate getting another year older.



Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Ingredients

Crust:
½ cup raw pecans
½ cup dates pitted (don’t forget to remove the pits)!!
1 ½ TBS unsweetened cocoa powder
2 TBS unsweetened, shredded coconut
1 TBS honey or pure maple syrup
¼ tsp sea salt
Filling
1 cup roasted, unsalted cashews soaked for at least 1 hour
6 TBS pure maple syrup
¼ cup coconut oil melted
¼ cup unsweetened chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
¼ cup creamy peanut butter
½ cup coconut cream
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
2 TBS unsweetened cocoa powder
¼ tsp sea salt
Chocolate peanut butter topping:
¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 TBS creamy peanut butter

Instructions

  • First, soak 1 cup of cashews in enough boiling water to cover them for at least 1 hour. After 1 hour rinse and drain and proceed with the recipe.


bwh