. Banana Coconut Pretzel Tart | Best Recipe

Banana Coconut Pretzel Tart

ats
tgh
I played a lot of video games as a kid. As a highly competitive gamer, my goal was to win. Nothing angered or disappointed me more than seeing “game over” written all over the screen. Rather let myself fall to that fate, I often quickly hit the restart button to start over.

I need a restart button for the weekend. Regardless of whether it was a great weekend or a terribly disappointing one, I’m never ready for Monday. (I learned early on to hate Mondays thanks to Garfield.)



BANANA COCONUT PRETZEL TART

INGREDIENTS
Pretzel Graham Crust:

  • 1- 2.54 oz package Fatty Sundays Coconut Pretzels*
  • 4 sheets graham crackers
  • 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
  • 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
  • Coconut Cream Cheese Filling:
  • 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/4 cup coconut milk*, canned, full fat
  • 1 Tablespoon sour cream
  • pinch fine sea salt
  • 2 banana, thinly sliced
Topping:
  • 3 oz 70% dark chocolate, melted
  • Fatty Sundays Coconut Pretzels, crushed, as needed to top
INSTRUCTIONS



bwh