. Peanut Butter Brookies | Best Recipe

Peanut Butter Brookies

ats
tgh
Brookies are one of my favorite desserts. It’s what I make when I can’t decide if I want brownies or cookies.

Normally I make brookies using chocolate chip cookie dough.

But today, I had this incredible craving for peanut butter and chocolate. Anyone else ever get this craving?



Peanut Butter Brookies

INGREDIENTS:
FOR THE BROWNIE LAYER:

  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
  • 3 large eggs
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
  • 2 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels

FOR THE COOKIE LAYER:

  • 1/2 cup butter flavored Crisco
  • 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, softened
  • 2 Tbsp milk
  • 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 cup light brown sugar
  • 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
  • 1 large egg
  • 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1 tsp kosher salt
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • 1 cup peanut butter morsels
  • 8oz bag Reese's mini peanut butter cups

DIRECTIONS:

Full Recipes>>Peanut Butter Brookies


bwh