. Brownie + Chocolate Chip Cookie Thumbprint Cookies | Best Recipe

Brownie + Chocolate Chip Cookie Thumbprint Cookies

ats
tgh
When I finally got this recipe to work exactly how I wanted it to, I could hardly wait to share it with you all.  But by that time, Christmas had come and gone and here I am writing up this post on December 27th. AKA: everyone is soo over cookies and baking right?! I hope that’s wrong, but even if it’s mostly right, I just couldn’t wait a whole ‘nother year to share these.

I am just too excited about this recipe. It’s a cookie + brownie mash-up in a thumbprint cookie form and I’ve made it SO easy to make. I’m talking a no-chill cookie dough and a TWO ingredient brownie center filling. Really, these couldn’t get easier to make!

Also I promise; these are the last cookies for a while, or at least the last version of unhealthy cookies (I’ve got some healthy ones coming soon!)



Brownie + Chocolate Chip Cookie Thumbprint Cookies

Ingredients
Brownie filling

  • 1 package (18.4 ounces) chocolate fudge brownie mix do NOT prepare according to the mix; follow the instructions
  • 3/4 cup unsalted butter melted
Cookie
  • 6 tablespoons unsalted butter at room temperature
  • 1/2 cup light brown sugar packed
  • 3 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
  • 4 tablespoons white sugar
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 and 1/4 cups white flour
  • 1 cup chocolate chips separated
  • Optional Chocolate Drizzle: 1/4 cup chocolate chips + 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
Instructions





bwh