. Keto Pho | Best Recipe

Keto Pho

ats
tgh
Well, this was a surprise! I opened my Keto Delivered Monthly subscription box and got a delicious Keto Pho Recipe with some of the main ingredients included! I made this Keto Pho Recipe almost the minute I saw the recipe.

I’ve always wondered about miracle noodles. I’ve heard people rave about them but I’m pretty picky. I wasn’t sure if it was something I would like so I just never took the time to order it. This is exactly why I love getting this monthly Keto Delivered box. I can try new Keto friendly products to see which ones I like and which ones I don’t before committing to a big purchase. If I had to rate my experience in a percentage I would say that I like about 75% or more of the products I receive. It’s been good! It’s a bit pricey but I find it enjoyable to try new foods while doing the Keto diet.



Keto Pho Recipe Ingredients
2 cups Beef Broth

  • 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
  • 1 TBS Ginger, Minced
  • 1/4 Tsp Salt
  • 1/4 Tsp Cardamom
  • 1 pkg Miracle Noodles, Spaghetti 200g
  • 150g Protein such as steak, roast beef etc…
  • 2 scallions, sliced
  • 2 TBS cilantro
  • 1/2 lime, cut in half
  • 1 Tsp Chili Sauce (optional)

Keto Pho Recipe Instructions
bwh