. Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Dip | Best Recipe

Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Dip

ats
tgh
What are your game day plans? My husband always requests some sort of bean dip to take to his brothers. This recipe is very creamy, cheesy and very easy to mix up right in the slow cooker.

In addition to the refried beans I added pinto beans, I know not normal. I wanted a bit of texture in this. I also made a homemade Pico de Gallo (salsa fresco) to spoon over this. That made this dip over the top, but really any salsa would be a great addition to this. If you need a recipe for the salsa, this recipe here is similar to what I made.



Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Dip

Prep Time  10 mins
Cook Time  2 hrs
Total Time  2 hrs 10 mins

Ingredients

  • 16 oz can refried beans
  • 15.5 oz. can pinto beans, drained
  • 16 oz. sour cream
  • 3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
  • 1 oz. packet ranch dressing mix
  • For Serving
  • 2 cups salsa
  • Slow Cooker Size:
  • 3 quart or larger
  • US Customary - Metric

Instructions






bwh