. Instant Pot Buttery Lemon Chicken | Best Recipe

Instant Pot Buttery Lemon Chicken

ats
tgh
I love our instant pot and use it almost every day. My favorite function of the instant pot is pressure cooking because I can have dinner from frozen to ready in under 30 minutes. This has become very handy on those days I forgot to thaw the meat.

Plus when you cook in the instant pot the flavors in your food are so much more intense. It makes everything taste so much better. My favorite part is that I can put the ingredients in the instant pot and walk away, so I don’t have to worry about my food burning.

As you can see, I love our instant pot and I have no idea what I would do without it.



Instant Pot Buttery Lemon Chicken Recipe

Ingredients:

  • 2 lbs. chicken breast or thighs
  • 2 tbsp. ghee or butter
  • 1 onion diced
  •  ¾ cup organic chicken broth
  • 4 cloves minced garlic
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • ½ tsp paprika
  • ½ tsp pepper
  • 1 tsp. dried parsley
  • ½ cup lemon juice (2 lemons)
  • 4 tsp. arrowroot flour

Directions:




bwh