. Rosemary & Olive Oil Focaccia Bread | Best Recipe

Rosemary & Olive Oil Focaccia Bread

ats
tgh
Rosemary & Olive Oil Focaccia Bread – Incredibly fluffy and flavorful focaccia bread that comes together in less than 2 hours, from start to finish.

When chatting about my homemade bagels earlier this week, I told you how much of a carbaholic I am . Welp, count yourself lucky because this carb addiction has brought you another incredible bread recipe this week. Double the carbs, double the fun!

Focaccia is something that I learned to love only recently. I used to think it was too “bready” and dry – chewy, crusty bread was more my style. It wasn’t until I made some from scratch in a cooking class that I really learned to love it.



Rosemary & Olive Oil Focaccia Bread

Incredibly fluffy and flavorful focaccia bread that comes together in less than 2 hours, from start to finish.

 Prep Time 10 minutes
 Cook Time 20 minutes
 Passive Time 90 minutes

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 1/3 cup warm water
  • 2 teaspoons sugar
  • 1 package active dry yeast
  • 3 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil plus more for drizzling
  • 2 teaspoons flaky sea salt plus more for sprinkling
  • 3 sprigs fresh rosemary divided

INSTRUCTIONS





bwh