. Strawberry Banana Smoothie | Best Recipe

Strawberry Banana Smoothie

ats
tgh
After all that turkey and delicious comfort food I have been consuming all week, I felt it was time to hit the gym. I just completed my first work-out in months and boy was it hard! And for some reason, in the middle of winter, I found myself craving a classic strawberry banana smoothie. There is something about this concocter that I find myself regularly craving, especially after a work-out. I can have this ANY time of the year!

This perfect combination of strawberry and banana leaves me refreshed and sustained. It gives me that extra energy boost I need to get through the rest of the day. Not only is this drink absolutely delicious, it is good for you. It is high in vitamins and minerals.

Like all smoothies, this one is EASY to make! Just throw in the 4 required ingredients into your blender, blend and voila! The blender I use is the NutriBullet and I highly recommend it. It blends your ingredients in no time and it is affordable! We have all heard about the number 1 blender, the Vitamix Blender, but I have yet to tried one. But according to reviews, once you go Vitamix, you can’t go back!



STRAWBERRY BANANA SMOOTHIE

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 medium banana
  • 1 and 1/2 cups strawberries
  • 1 cup almond milk
  • 1 cup ice

INSTRUCTIONS

  • Place all items into your blender.



bwh