. Creamy Spinach Tortellini | Best Recipe

Creamy Spinach Tortellini

ats
tgh
This 5-ingredient Creamy Spinach Tortellini makes a quick and tasty dinner that all the family will love!

Can you believe that this scrumptious-looking dinner is made out of 5 ingredients and the cooking time is under 30 minutes? Indeed, it is true. It is a life saver when you are short on time and have a hungry family waiting for dinner.

I love cooking with tortellini. I used to make tortellini myself (thank you, mom, for teaching me!), but I have had to use store-bought for the past couple of years. It saves a ton of time, plus, the store-bought tortellini tastes great as well! I especially like the Three Cheese Tortellini by Buitoni, so that’s what I used in this recipe. You can find this in Walmart and a lot of other large supermarkets.



CREAMY SPINACH TORTELLINI

Prep Time
5 mins
Cook Time
25 mins
Total Time
30 mins

Ingredients

20 oz. Three Cheese Tortellini (or your favorite kind)
8 oz. cream cheese
1 1/2 cup chicken or vegetable stock
6 cups loosely packed baby spinach leaves
1 cup Colby Jack or mozzarella cheese, shredded

Instructions

  • Start by cooking the tortellini according to package instructions.
  • Meanwhile, in a large, oven proof skillet, simmer the cream cheese with chicken broth for about 10 minutes.
  • Preheat the oven to 400F.



bwh