. No-Bake Cannoli Cream Pie | Best Recipe

No-Bake Cannoli Cream Pie

ats
tgh
Looking for a easy and delicious dessert that doesn’t take long to make? Then you’ll want to try this luscious No-Bake Cannoli Cream Pie filled with cream cheese, ricotta cheese and mini chocolate chips.

Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and love is in the air! Sure it’s fun to go out to eat but I actually have more fun celebrating it at home with my husband and kids. Unlike usual weeknight dinners at home for Valentine’s Day I like to create a mood and make it festive and fun. The kids love it! Instead of eating in the kitchen I’ll make it special and we’ll eat in the dining room. I’ll set the mood and decorate it pretty with lots candles, hearts and rose petals. It’s so much fun and sure beats going out dealing with crowded restaurants!

What’s Valentine’s Day without dessert, right? It’s my favorite part of the meal! Chocolate covered strawberries, red velvet, candy, you name it! I’ll have it all! Valentine’s Day just wouldn’t be Valentine’s Day without a few sweet treats so I have a few of my favorite Valentine’s Day desserts that I’ll be featuring the next few days that are not only delicious but ridiculously easy to make!



No-Bake Cannoli Cream Pie

Ingredients

1 8 ounce pacakge cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups heavy cream
1 cup whole milk ricotta
3/4 cup confectioners sugar
Dash of ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon orange zest optional
3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
1 9- inch store bought graham cracker crust
Topping
1/2 cup heavy cream
2 tablespoons confectioners sugar

Instructions

  • Using an electric mixer beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
  • Add in heavy cream and beat on high until it thickens and soft peaks form.
  • Reduce speed and mix in ricotta, confectioners sugar, cinnamon and orange zest until blended.
  • Fold in 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
  • Spread mixture into crust.


bwh