. Cheesy Zucchini Tots | Best Recipe

Cheesy Zucchini Tots

ats
tgh
Who else loves zucchini? It’s one of my favorite vegetables! I like that it’s so mellow that it goes with pretty much anything, and it’s so easy to change it up with different flavor combinations. It’s great for baking, and I like to shred it and add it to ground meat for a little extra nutrition. It’s kind of amazing how many recipes you can use it in! These cheesy zucchini tots are a fun twist on tater tots, and are loaded with my favorite vegetable, along with some cheese and garlic to make things extra yummy. They’re super easy and quick to make, with just a few simple ingredients that you probably already have on hand in your pantry!

You’ll start by grating your zucchini into a clean kitchen towel, then squeezing out all of the extra liquid. I’m always shocked by how much water I get out of my zucchini! You’ll want the zucchini to be as dry as possible, so the tots don’t get soggy.

Once your zucchini is drained, mix it with some eggs, bread crumbs, seasonings, and grated cheese. I used a white cheddar cheese, but I think it would also be delicious with mozzarella. You really can’t go wrong here!



Cheesy Zucchini Tots

INGREDIENTS

1 medium zucchini
2 eggs
1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
1/4 cup regular bread crumbs
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
3/4 tsp garlic powder
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
marinara

INSTRUCTIONS

  • Preheat the oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with parchment or spray with cooking spray.
  • Grate the zucchini into a clean dish towel. Wrap the towel up and squeeze out as much liquid as possible.


bwh