. Lemon Lush | Best Recipe

Lemon Lush

ats
tgh
I’ve been on a lemon kick lately. I made 3 batches of lemon poppy seed muffins last week when my husband was out of town which means I ate way too many because I let my conscious have a sabbatical. And thank goodness I’m not taking a drug test anytime soon or I would surely fail from the two bottles of poppy seeds I used.

The muffins, however, still need tweaking which is why I’m bringing you another delicious lemony dessert



Lemon Lush

Prep Time 20 mins
Cook Time 30 mins
Total Time 50 mins

Ingredients
Crust:

  • 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 cup butter , softened
  • 1 cup chopped pecans
  • Cream Cheese Filling:
  • 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
  • 2 cups powdered sugar
  • 2 Tablespoon lemon juice

Pudding Layer:

  • 2 3.4 ounce packages instant lemon pudding
  • 3 cups milk
  • Whipped Cream:
  • 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
  • 1/2 cup powdered sugar

Instructions

Full Recipes>>Lemon Lush




bwh