. Slow Cooker Mexican Lasagna | Best Recipe

Slow Cooker Mexican Lasagna

ats
tgh
Want a meal the whole family will be on board with?  How about one that combines two favorites into one meal?!  Take lasagna and tacos and mix ‘em up and make a Taco/Mexican Lasagna! Using the traditional ingredients of lasagna noodles, hamburger and ricotta cheese and combining them with black beans, tortillas, and taco seasoning turns this meal into a great flavor combination!  It comes together easy and cooks perfectly in my casserole slow cooker!

I used my homemade taco seasoning in this recipe and if you haven’t tried it yet I strongly encourage you to mix up a batch!  I love it because it uses the spices I pretty much always keep on hand so if I don’t have any seasoning packets in the pantry I can always make it.  Plus, the flavor is great AND you can even customize it!



Slow Cooker Mexican Lasagna

Prep Time
30 mins
Cook Time
6 hrs
Total Time
6 hrs 30 mins

Ingredients

  • 1 pound hamburger
  • 2 tablespoons homemade taco seasoning or you can use 1 package taco seasoning
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 8 oz oven ready lasagna noodles
  • 4 soft taco flour tortillas
  • 16 oz fresh salsa
  • 15.5 oz can black beans drained and rinsed
  • 2 cups frozen corn
  • 15 oz ricotta cheese
  • 2 cups shredded cheese blend

Instructions








bwh